The BNPP Regional Police force is now hiring for the position of police officer.
DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Part time positions starting January, 2022
• Obtaining a diploma from a recognized police training institute as approved by the ministry;
• Meet the minimum requirements of Regulation 91-119 of the New Brunswick Police Act;
• Fulfill the roles, responsibilities and requirements associated with general police work;
• Ability to function in both official languages (French and English);
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• According to the collective agreement in force. Health benefits provided
Interested persons with the required qualifications are invited to send in their curriculum vitae before December 15, 2021, 4:00 p.m.:
Roger Clavet Deputy Chief
398 rue Principale, Nigadoo (NB), E8K 3M8